To get an instant quote for your custom parts, please select your currency and follow steps 1 to 4.
5 Sheets In Stock
G-Series diffusers suppress high-angle light above 65 degrees to reduce visual glare and improve the Unified Glare Rating (UGR) of luminaires. This helps luminaires comply with IESNA RP1-04 and EN12464 glare specifications. These patent-pending diffusers, unlike conventional prismatic sheets, have a soft cutoff with no color separation thereby increasing visual appeal and LED hiding ability.
|Product||Appearance||Glare L65° / L0° (% of CBCP, typical. Lower is better) 1||Gain L0° G-Series / L0° Lambertian (Typical Edge-Lit Panel)1 - G-Series||Gain L0° G-Series / L0° Lambertian (Typical Edge-Lit Panel)1 - G-Series with C-HE80||Angle FWHM (Typical) 1||Efficiency in LED luminaire (Typical)1|
|G-GC90||Smooth||15%||125%||150%||90°||89 – 93 %|
• G-Series diffusers must be flat to achieve glare control; they can not be formed in curves around lamps
• G-Series diffusers must be used with the microstructure facing away from the LED or lamp
• Helps luminaries meet ANSI/IESNA RP-1-04 and EN12464 glare standards for office/indoor lighting
• Suppression of glare and efficiencies are typical; they vary greatly depending on luminaire design
• Bright View applications engineers can assist with product choices and help your design achieve peak performance
Precision cut technical materials fast
We’re available to assist you for your next project
A division of Universal Science UK