3M™ 8805 – 0.125mmAugust 5, 2019
3M™ 5595 – 1mmAugust 5, 2019
3M™ 5595 – 2mm
Thermally Conductive Silicone Interface Pad
To get an instant quote for your custom parts, please select your currency and follow steps 1 to 4.
- Good thermal stability of the base polymer with excellent softness of the thermal pad.
- Good thermal conductivity in a soft silicone polymer base.
- The product tack is such that a mechanical means to support the pad in a final assembly is required.
Product is on backorder
3M™ Thermally Conductive Interface Pads 5595 and 5595S are designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks, heat spreaders or other cooling devices.
- The specialized silicone chemistry of Interfacel Pads 5595 and 5595S provides for good thermal stability of the base polymer with excellent softness of the thermal pad.
- Good thermal conductivity
- A soft silicone polymer base
- A tacky feel
- Good thermal stability
- Increased puncture resistance
- 3M™ Thermally Conductive Interface Thermal Pads are designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating and cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat pipes and heat sinks).
|Pad Type ||Filled Silicone Polymer|
|Primary Filler Type ||Ceramic
|Top Liner / Film Type||Interface Pad 5595 – Silicone Coated Polyester removable Liner /
Interface Pad 5595S – 9 µm PEN Film|
|Base Liner Thickness||Base Liner 3 mils (75 µm)|
Typical Physical Properties and Performance Characteristics
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m-K) ||1.6 W/m-K||3M Test Method
with low pressure
|Operating Temperature Range**** ||60° to 125°C||3M Test Method
|Shelf Life ||Product shelf life is 24 months from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (23-25C & 50% RH)
and in the products original packaging.||3M Test Method|
|Hardness Shore 00**||Shore 00 results depend on test method and thickness of the sample tested. Typical results are in the 50-60 Shore 00 range @ 6 mm test thickness without the PEN film.
Ask 3M for more details on pad softness.||Modified ASTM D2240|
|Dielectric Breakdown ||400 V/mil AC (Interface Pad 5595S tested)||3M TM
|Volume Resistivity||5 x 1012 Ohms (Interface Pad 5595S tested)||ASTM D257
|Flammability Rating***||UL-94-V0 (3M tested.)||UL-94-V0 TM
Precision cut technical materials fast
We’re available to assist you for your next project
A division of Universal Science UK
There are no reviews yet.